Twickenham Rowing Club is a welcoming open club and accepts people of all ages and abilities. We offer a number of different squads for experienced rowers and run courses for beginners of all ages.
- Beginners: We run several courses each year to cater for beginners of different ages. We require any new member who has not rowed before to complete one of our courses before joining a squad. Please click here to find out more about how our training courses are run. If we are currently advertising places on a Learn to Row course with days/dates that suit your availability, we'd encourage you to register and pay whilst there are still places. (In case there are no places available, we also provide the option to register your interest and join a waiting list; we'll let you know as soon as the next course is scheduled.)
- Experienced: Experienced scullers and rowers are welcome to join our squads at any time during the year. Please provide your personal details and prior rowing experience by completing an online enquiry form.
SUBSCRIPTION RATES 2015/2016
- Full competition coached – £495 (18 years or over): use of Club boats and facilities and able to represent the Club at regattas and head races.
- Recreational coached – £495 (18 years or over): use of facilities and selected Club boats. Entry in regattas and head races at the discretion of the Captain.
- Recreational/competition uncoached – £ 350 (18 years or over): experienced scullers and rowers with use of facilities and selected Club boats. Entry in regattas and head races at the discretion of the Captain.
- Student – £250 (18 years or over and full-time student): as per Full Competition Coached members.
- Junior – £100 summer term, £110 per term from September 2015 (under 18 years at the start of the academic year and full-time student): use of Club boats and facilities. Entry in regattas and head races at the discretion of the Captain. All juniors receive coaching.
- Social – £75 (18 years or over): use of the Club bar but not of the Club boats or other Club equipment.
- Cox – £75 (18 years or over): membership as a cox only with use of Club facilities.
- Trial rowing – £100: experienced rowers may join for a trial period of 2 months
1) New members joining after 1st April will have their fees adjusted to be pro rata from their start date to the end of their first membership year; renewals thereafter are for a full year of membership.
2) New members are charged £10 for a Club entrance fob.
3) Each member should read the Club's Rules and Bye-laws as it is their responsibility to abide by them.
4) For any additional membership queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) Any questions regarding our coaching and squad structure can be sent to email@example.com.