Twrc SQUADs - CLICK EACH SQUAD NAME TO FIND OUT MORE
- Senior Squad: This is a mixed squad for our best and most committed rowers. Members of the senior squad are asked to train up to six days per week and receive the support of high quality coaching on the water and in the gym. Senior squad rowers aim to represent the club at Henley Royal Regatta, Henley Women's Regatta and at the British Rowing Championships.
- GB Rowing Team Start: Twickenham Rowing Club is British Rowing's Start Centre for West London. The purpose of Start is to build the future of GB Rowing by identifying and developing future Olympians. Start athletes at Twickenham are full members of the club and represent TwRC at major regattas.
- Racing Masters: Twickenham has a thriving Masters (Veteran) rowing and sculling section, with groups catering for all levels. We aim to represent the club at Vets Head, British Masters and Henley Masters.
- Club Squads: The Club squad is new to 2016 and has a rapidly growing membership. It is for all those who are not able to train as frequently as the racing squads but would like to get out in boats 1-3 times a week to get fit, enter local regattas and get involved in the social side of the club.
- Novice: This first full year of training builds rowers’ technique, fitness, flexibility and boatmanship in single sculls and crew boats, with the aim of winning at novice level.
- Learn to Row: Our Learn2Row courses introduce people to rowing who have never tried the sport before. See here for details.
- Juniors: TwRC has a growing Junior membership which prides enjoyment of the sport and the development of team work over pure competition. Top performers can go on to race at J15 level and above, with a view to one day joining our senior squads.
For more information on any of the squads, please contact the club.