- Chief Instructor: Paul Lorenzato (British Rowing)
- When is it? This is an off-peak Learn to Row course on Wednesday’s between14.00-16.00.
- Who is the Course for? Our courses are unique and are suited to those wanting to fit in some physical activity during the day and are interested to see if rowing is a sport for them.
- How long is the Course? The course is scheduled to last about 8 weeks, but can be subject to change if we cannot get on the water due to river/weather conditions. In addition to the water time with Paul, we will have some rowing machines reserved for coaching on Tuesdays, between 19.00 -20.00 (together with Course 2)
- What is the cost? £ 135 PP
- When will it start? 24th September 2014
- Chief Instructor: Paul McCarter (Twickenham Rowing Club)
- Land Training: Phil Banerjee; Eva-Lucia Llewellyn
- How long is the Course? This course will run over 8 weeks and consist of 2 sessions per week.
- Session 1 will take place on Saturday 10.00 - 12.00 on the water and
- Session 2 will take place Tuesdays 19.00 - 20.00 on the rowing machines.
- What is the cost? £ 145 PP