- GB Rowing Team Start: Twickenham Rowing Club is British Rowing's Start Centre for West London. The purpose of Start is to build the future of GB Rowing by identifying and developing future Olympians. Start athletes at Twickenham are full members of the club and represent TwRC at major regattas.
- Club Squads: The Club squad is new to 2016 and has a rapidly growing membership. It is for all those who are not able to train as frequently as the racing squads but would like to get out in boats 1-3 times a week to get fit, enter local regattas and get involved in the social side of the club.
- Novice: This first full year of training builds rowers’ technique, fitness, flexibility and boatmanship in single sculls and crew boats, with the aim of winning at novice level.
- Learn to Row: Our Learn2Row courses introduce people to rowing who have never tried the sport before. See here for details.
- Juniors: TwRC has a growing Junior membership which prides enjoyment of the sport and the development of team work over pure competition. Top performers can go on to race at J15 level and above, with a view to one day joining our senior squads.
For more information on any of the squads, please contact the club.